2011년 10월 9일 일요일

★SPECIAL TRAVEL★

I went to Ireland when I was young. With my funny friends, I had a really wonderful time in green Ireland.
When I was 15, I went to Ireland with my best friend to study English. We went to school every morning, and took a double decker bus every day. Every morning was all different to me, so I never slept in the bus even though I was exhausted.
Ireland has beautiful scenary, shining beaches and large green park which grew with thick large trees, so we went to that park every weekend and enjoyed all day long freely.;)
On one hand, I am happy when I recall that time. But on the other hand, I miss that time and every kind person I have met.
Someday, when I can make lots of money, I want to visit Ireland again!

댓글 1개:

  1. Hey Ahyeon,
    I am really glad you had the special experience of going to visit Ireland. I want to go there too! It sounds very beautiful and a great place to visit, and possibly to live, too.

    You went with friends, too? That sounds wonderful!

    Were you friends 'funny' because they made you laugh a lot, or, were they 'fun' because you enjoyed an exciting time together?

    I'm sure it was a great chance to travel together anyway.
    j.w.

    답글삭제