2011년 12월 9일 금요일

Temple Stay

  When I was 13, I experienced a temple stay with many strangers from children to adults. This circumstance made me numb, but ridiculously also made me calm. But I can't remember where the temple is. First when I arrived at the temple, its atmosphere was odd. But soon I adapted to it, and every morning we started to study old Chinese language. Then we learned  how to bow in the temple, and we studied about the Buddist scriptures. On the second day, our members hiked Dalma-mountain but regretfully I couldn't go with them because my legs were hurt. So instead of hiking, they showed me the way to do 3000bows and clean Buddist priest's plates in thier own special way. It's a simple procedure but I was nervous when was doing the dishes! I had a great time at the temple and this experience made me feel healthy and helped me to get perspective on my complicated life. After I experienced that temple stay, I started  to behave more carefully and prudently. And made me think more about other's life!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기