2011년 11월 15일 화요일

Most Important Characteristics

   There are many important characteristics that English teachers have, but I think being talkative is most important. If our English teacher is talkative, we can speak English sentencees more than with a quite English teacher. Maybe he will ask to us about daily tasks or "How was your day?", and if an English teacher is active and talkative, we can work and think with a highly amused feeling. Also we will feel less afraid than in a calm athmosphere, so we can speak more freely. Other people may insist on many characteristics which are important to be an English teacher, but the talkative trait is most important in my opinion!

댓글 4개:

  1. Hello Ahyeon,
    I really like the way you describe your own opinion here. I also agree with it, although I also think the flip-side of being talkative is being a strong listener. I really agree that it is important that we ask the simple, silly questions regularly, like: "How was your day, yesterday?" And, it is also important to listen to the answer, and develop a conversation from there.
    Anyway, see you in class!
    j.w.

    답글삭제
  2. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  3. Hello Ahyeon,
    I didn't delete your comment, because I want yours.
    I won't erase your comment.
    Write many comments on my blog.

    답글삭제
  4. Hi Ahyeon, Thank you for your good writing.
    I really agree with your opinion. English teacher should be talktive and active so that the class are not boring and interesting.

    답글삭제