2011년 11월 15일 화요일

♠About Me

    I am an obstinate person. There are many examples that show this charicteristic. For example, I almost always finish my homework and daily tasks even though I feel busy and exhausted. And I never permit anything that isn't right judging from my opinion such as cheeting and an unpolite attitude. I never change my mind and opinion, and I rarely listen to other's opinions and I don't changed. It's not a good personality to be like a Mule. It's true I am an obstinate person.

댓글 2개:

  1. Haa ha; Ahyeon, I admire your honesty. I think honesty is a very valuable, and very beautiful trait, even though to follow such an 'obstinate' and principled course of life can be both a blessing and a curse at different times. I wish you only the best of luck, and hope I can emulate you!
    j.w.

    답글삭제
  2. Hi Ahyeon, I really impressive your writing.
    You know exactly who you are, and you are really honesty. Thank you for your honesty.

    답글삭제