2011년 11월 15일 화요일

My Tiresome Daily Tasks

   I always do the same things every day. My daily tasks are always the almost same through a week. So it sometimes makes me feel bored and exhausted. In the morning as soon as I open my eyes, I eat breakfast at the same time every day. Then my mother turns on the radio loudly and I check today's weather. After I finish my breakfast I take a shower and put on my make up, and I take a Bongsun27 bus at a.m.8:06. In the afternoon, classes finish and I listen to music while walking. In the evening, I have dinner with my family and watch my favorite drama program! This time is the most happy time in my day. On weekends I do a lot of homework and study English. Also I go out to meet my friends. These are not exact routines, but I do the same things in similar time. These routines makes me feel like I'm a squirrel which is on the frame of a sieve.

댓글 1개:

  1. Hello ㅇㅅㅇ// This paragraph is good !! However, I found some gramma errors(7 things or more). You should take time to double check !!

    답글삭제